Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

While none of these is my new job title, please accept my sincere apologies for not being particularly active here in the last few months. When not visiting missions, most of my spare time has been spent in pursuit of that elusive quarry, a new job, leaving little or no time for blogging. I’m thrilled to report that my search has ended happily and, with an ongoing reading challenge, a new subscription to the Lamplighters, and the upcoming season of the San Francisco Opera, regular posting will begin anon.

In the meantime, how awesome does the latest version of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy look? I love Alec Guinness as much as the next person, but that is one fine cast.


And thanks to those loyal readers who wrote to ask where and how I was. It is always nice to be missed.

No comments: